Organizational Me






Organizationally speaking, I would define myself as a goal-oriented and dedicated person who strives to achieve my goal within the time given or limit. I would first set my goals and mission, followed by planning on how to achieve it. I would define myself as a well-organized person that could manage my duties and responsibilities well. Some of my organizational principles are to use resources efficiently and to manage changes and challenges. Resources is an important aspect of an individual or an organization. It is defined as a stock or supply of money, materials, staff and other assets that can be drawn on a person or organization in order to function effectively. Meanwhile, an organizational change is defined as the adoption of a new idea or behaviour by an organization (Daft & Marcic, 2017). To manage resource well and to be able to adapt to changes are both very important for me in order to lead a successful life. Thus, to simplify, I am a well-organized person strive to lead a healthy life by adapting to changes and managing resources.


Comments