Human Capital and workforce



Human capital refers to the economic value of the combined knowledge, experience, skills, and capabilities of employees. (Daft & Marcic, 2017) As an individual, I believe that it is important for me to find the right way for myself or the right qualities inside me for every different kind of work and environment. It is also important for me to maintain my good qualities while also improve my weaknesses as a person so that I could always get better every time. I think that I can adapt to the new environment very well and do a better job once I feel like a fit in the situation.

The effective workforce, in general, is also important for an organization as it ensures the quality of the job. For me, I want to always improve my work through always improving my quality of work. To achieve this, I usually remind myself to do a good job and to be thorough in every task I am assigned to.

Comments