My Plan

Overview:

My overall plan to reach my goal is first to set the right mindset and thinking to my daily life. I need to convince myself that this goal is for the better me. As for the resources, I believe that helps from friends and family are needed. I also need to confirm my priorities and to focus on it first instead of others. This could be done through doing a checklist and rank the opportunities through these five aspects: (1) Ability, (2) Reward, (3) Enhancement, (4) Appreciation, (5) Referral. (Andrew, 2017) As my goal focuses on my own personal life, I believe that no big environmental implications will occur.

Planning Process:

1. Develop the plan:
Mission: Move to be healthy. Rest to be happy.
Strategic Goal: To lead a healthy and happy life.
Strategic Plan: Starts every day with a positive mindset and end the day with a grateful heart.

2. Translate the Plan:
Tactical Goals: To have a healthy social life, healthy sleeping habits, to excel in studies, and to be happy.
Tactical Plan: Spend at least 4 hours per week with other people (friends, families, etc). Sleep for at least 5 hours every night. Spend enough time for assignments and studies.

3. Plan Operation
Operational Goal: To improve my studies as a student. To improve my health as a person. To improve my social life.
Operational Plan: Spend at least 4 hours per week with other people (friends, families, etc). Sleep for at least 5 hours every night. Spend enough time for assignments and studies.

4. Execute the Plan

  • Use To-do Checklist every day.
  • Use the management by objectives dashboard.

5. Monitor and Learn

  • Review the plan every month and see if there are any improvements and if there are any changes that need to be made.





Comments